Coronavirus Symptoms: cough, Fever and shortness of breath.
How coronavirus spread?
The coronavirus spreads from person to person. This can happen between people who are in close contact with one another. Air droplets which are produced when an coronavirus infected person coughs or sneezes may land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby, or possibly be inhaled into their lungs.
Coronavirus can also spread from contact with infected surfaces or objects (door handle, products). For example, a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
So people should avoid these environment as much as possible to safeguard from this virus.
How to protect from COVID-19?
Follow strict rules yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth often.
- Stay in your home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or right hand, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Stay home from work or school.
- Do not attend any special events such as parties, sporting events, concerts.
- Avoid use of public transportation.
- If you have a health care appointment, call ahead to the doctor’s office for advice.
- Avoid crowded places. Conduct essential activities such as grocery shopping during off-hours, when venues are less busy.
- Keep your distance from others (about six feet away).